Join Laings as they celebrate a summer with Bluebellgray that’s filled with colour!
We’ve partnered with, high-end interiors company, Bluebellgray to create a vibrant summer that’s a true celebration of colour. The playful and bright prints of Bluebellgray perfectly complement radiant gemstone jewellery, dazzling diamonds and really allow colourful timepieces to pop. Whether it’s a beautiful pair of gemstone earrings or a charming pendant our collection captures the joyful essence of the season and the excitement of a summer romance.
Bluebellgray is all about uplifting and bright prints that add a touch of playful colour to your home. Founded in 2009 the very first six cushions were created by Fiona Douglas at her kitchen table, this has grown into a full range of homeware, all in the Bluebellgray style. With abstract patterns and florals at the heart of the designs the charming collections have a colourful soul and are all about creating joy.
We’re delighted to partner with Bluebellgray and celebrate a summer filled with colour!
– Location: Broadscope Studio
– Photographer: Martin Scott Powell, assisted by Elliott Hatherley
– Videographer: Tom Duncan, assisted by Ryan Daglish
– Models: Colours Agency, Daisy Pettinger and Freddie
– Make-Up: Ana Cruzalegui
– Hair: Gary Lees
– Stylist: Chris Brown
A Celebration of Colour – Bluebellgray Store-Takeover
Bluebellgray will be taking over Laings stores this summer with a splash of colour.
Join us for cocktails and canapés whilst browsing colourful interiors, exquisite gemstones, dazzling diamond and luxury timepieces.
- Tuesday 2nd July – Laings Edinburgh, 72 George Street, EH2 3BX, 6.30-9.30pm
- Thursday 4th July – Laings Glasgow, 46-50 Argyll Arcade, G2 8BG, 6.30-9.30pm
- Wednesday 10th July – Laings Cardiff, 27 They Hayes, CF10 1GA, 6.30-9.30pm
- Thursday 11th July – Laings Southampton, Westquay, Harbour Parade, SO15 1QE, 6.30pm-9.30pm
For more information or to RSVP please email email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to read all about Summer at Laings – check out our SUMMER EDIT! Follow our latest news on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest, or if you have any questions please pop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.