We are currently looking for full time Sales Consultants to join our team in Glasgow who are enthusiastic, self-motivated and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. The right candidates will be innovative, passionate about our brands and products and possess excellent sales technique.
- Consistently delivering sales targets
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Driving sales of the area that you brand manage through product knowledge and ensuring all key-lines/ best sellers are always in stock
- Visual Merchandising to ensure our windows and showcase displays are always meticulously clean and merchandised to the required standard
- Responsibility for stock takes and daily jewellery counts
- Booking in repairs and re-sizing to our workshops
- Awareness of our competitors and identify opportunities to stay ahead of them
- To be a strong contributor to the overall success of the business by ensuring that the clients’ satisfaction is priority throughout all aspects of the role
Skills and Experience Required:
- Jewellery, watch or luxury retail experience preferred
- The ability to sell and not just serve our clients.
- Client-focused with a desire to meet and exceed their expectations
- A professional manner when dealing with clients and brand representatives in-store via telephone and email
- Demonstrate an ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
- Have passion for our products and share that passion with clients