An opportunity has arisen for an Ecommerce Assistant to join us on a 12-month fixed-term contract (maternity cover), with the potential to move to permanent at the end of the 12-month period. Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, you will assist the department with the creation of on-site content and product information, order processing and dispatch, and customer service across all online touchpoints.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with customer relationship management
- Assist with Live Chat customer interactions
- Process and dispatch customer orders including stock liaison with stores
- Assist in coordinating customer returns and exchanges
- Provide exceptional customer service across all channels
- Publish products with well written descriptions, accurate information and images, ensuring suitable associated products and publish to all relevant categories
- Ensure stock is kept up-to-date by running correct system updates
- Assist with the product photography process
- Provide general administrative support to the Ecommerce team when required
- Contribute ideas to improve overall department performance
- Assist the team with all online activity & overall strategy
- Work on projects assigned by Head of Ecommerce
- Any other activities deemed necessary to improve the performance of the departments.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ ecommerce experience
- Experience in a customer service role with an excellent attitude and manner
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Interest in jewellery industry and products desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Magneto web platform
- Experience with web analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of photoshop
- Knowledge and understanding of the luxury market
- Experienced in Microsoft excel
Hours of Work: 9.00am – 5.30pm, 5 days out of 7.
Do you feel as though you could add sparkle to this role? If so, we want to hear from you!
Be a part of our future, join us.